Monday, August 10, 2009

How to Spell "MISSISSIPPI"

This example showa what you say can be perceived wrongly:

Two Italian men got into a bus in London . They sat down and engaged in animated conversation. The lady sitting next to them ignored them first, but her attention was galvanized when she heard one of them say the following:

'Emma comes First. Den I come. Den two asses come together. I come once-amore!

Two asses; They come together again. I come again and pee twice. Then Icome one lasta Time.'

The lady could not take this any more. 'You foul-mouthed sex-obsessed pig,' she retorted indignantly. 'In this country, we don't speak aloud in public places about our sex lives.'

'Hey, coola down lady,' said the man. 'Who talkin' abouta sex? I'm a Justa tellin my frienda how to spell " MISSISSIPPI "


(Email from Sajivarghesek@gmail.com)


No comments:

Post a Comment